Export 101 - Introduction to Growing a Global Business
The Department of State Growth and Export Council of Australia are offering a workshop designed for businesses considering expansion into international markets.
Join us in Launceston for this free, one day event which focusses on why you should consider taking your business global, and helping you to start preparing your company to navigate towards success on your international journey with an awareness of the global environment.
Topics covered include:
- Getting started - is going global right for you?
- Product and service readiness
- Export planning
- Selecting the right market
- Visiting your target market
- Key markets - opportunities for Tasmanian exporters
All participants receive a booklet with exercises and templates, a certificate of completion and expert advice and guidance throughout the day.
Catering is provided.