Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Cultivo™ Global Immersion Program
- Mon 11th May 2020
- des moines, iowa
- View Website
Calling out to agritech, agbioscience and ag-equipment companies with broadacre cropping or livestock solutions interested in doing business in the USA.
Supported by Austrade and AgriFutures, the 10 day Iowa Immersion Program will be hosted by Cultivation Corridor (Cultivo), a public-private coalition of stakeholders including Deere & Company, Corteva Agriscience and Kent Corporation. The Iowa region has established itself as an epicentre of global agricultural production and research. This program offers you the opportunity to network with industry leaders and connect with progressive producers, researchers and customers.
- Develop business opportunities with key USA and international industry leaders, leading companies, manufacturers, distributors, researchers and investors.
- Participate in networking events and roundtable discussions to gain insights into USA and global trends
- Meet 1-on1 with US investors, opportunity for selected participants to compete in a USD$100,000 pitch competition.
- Gain an up to date, in-depth understanding of the USA’s dybnamic and world-leading agriculture and food industry through site visits to key USA agribusiness and food companies
Relevant for businesses with solutions for broadacre cropping or livestock including:
- agtech start-ups & firms
- agbioscience firms
- agricultural equipment manufacturers
Applications close 1 March 2020.
Image credit: Shutterstock