Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Webinar: Postcard from Malaysia - Market Update and Opportunities for Tasmanian Exporters
Presented by Austrade in Kuala Lumpur specifically for Tasmanian exporters, this webinar will provide the latest market update on Malaysia.
This webinar is aimed at all businesses in the relevant sectors who are already exporting to Malaysia or are interested in the Malaysian market as part of a market diversification strategy, or who are just interested in learning more about the Malaysian market.
The webinar is brought to you by TradeStart in Tasmania – a partnership between Austrade, the Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TCCI) and the Tasmanian Department of State Growth.
Who should attend? Tasmanian businesses in the following sectors:
- Food, Beverage and Agribusiness
- ICT - in particular IOT and AI, data analytics, cybersecurity
- Defence and Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy and Resources
Why you should attend:
- Receive up to date information on the current situation around COVID-19 and the impacts in Malaysia.
- Receive a snapshot on latest developments per sector and opportunities in the Malaysian market.
- Learn how Austrade can journey with you in the Malaysian market.
- Daniel Havas, Senior Trade & Investment Commissioner, Malaysia and Brunei
- KC Liew, Business Development Manager – Agribusiness, Food & Beverage
- Juliana Badli, Business Development Manager – Energy & Resources, Defence and Advanced Manufacturing
- Danyal Hamidon, Business Development & Project Manager – Disruptive Technologies