Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Webinar: Post-COVID opportunities and challenges for Tasmanian exporters doing business with China
Join distinguished economist, Saul Eslake, and senior figures in the Australia China economic relationship for an in-depth look at opportunities and challenges for Tasmanian exporters doing business with China in the post-COVID environment.
Free for Tasmanian businesses (with a Tasmanian ABN) and ACBC Tasmania Branch members.
Lara Hendriks, Executive Director, Business and Trade Tasmania, Department of State Growth
Saul Eslake, Former Chief Economist, ANZ Bank, Vice-Chancellor’s Fellow at the University of Tasmania and a member of the Australian Parliamentary Budget Office’s Expert Advisory Panel
David Olsson, Chairman, ACBC National Board
Bryan Hayes, Chief Executive Officer, Forico
- China and Asia economic update
- Discussion of Federal Government and Reserve Bank policy responses and the implications for
different industry sectors
- Implications for Tasmania’s economy, with a focus on the export-economy
- Post-COVID commercial opportunities and challenges for Tasmanian businesses in China
- Moderated question and answer session