Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Webinar: COVID-19 Update for Cross Border E-Commerce - Food and Beverage Focus
Hear how COVID-19 has impacted cross border e-commerce in the China and broader ASEAN market, specifically as it relates to the food and beverage sector.
Learn how you can engage with online marketplaces in these geographic markets.
Austrade has invited Alibaba Group to share:
- Performance of food and beverage products in Tmall, Taobao and Kaola during COVID-19 in China
- Performance of food and beverage products in Lazada during COVID-19 in ASEAN markets
- How can merchants for food and beverage product engage with online marketplaces in China and ASEAN
- What are some of the regulatory requirements for food and beverage products on selling online in China and ASEAN
- Kevin Li - Business Development Director, Alibaba Group (Australia and New Zealand)
- Robin Wang - Business Development Manager, Alibaba Group (Australia and New Zealand)
Cost: Free. Participants must register in advance. The registration confirmation email will include all webinar log-on information.
Image credit: Getty Images