Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Trends and innovation in China’s food industry
This webinar will give Australian companies an understanding of the new segments and novel food trends in a rapidly changing Chinese market. It will also aim to give insights into China’s research institutes who are capable of providing the R&D support to commercial companies’ food innovations. It will cover:
- Chinese consumer preferences
- New trends and industry hotspots in China's food sector
- Future opportunities for food outbreaks in China.
With a large consumer base of different income levels, China’s food industry is a diversified and ideal marketplace of opportunities. From new ingredients, new processing to new distribution and promotion, the entire food industry is evolving with dynamics alongside the day-to-day supply chain.
Who should attend:
- Australian food manufacturers & exporters
- Australian agri & food supply chain start-ups
- Australian R&D institutes
- Australian industry associations
- Australian investment organisations
- These events are free, but participants must register. The registration confirmation email will include all webinar log-on information.