Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
2020 WCA China-Australia Wine Marketing Summit
The Australian Wine Sector is experiencing an unprecedented fire season and many wine and tourism businesses and communities are suffering as a result. Australian wineries are further compressed with the coronavirus, which is impacting our largest market – China. The challenge faced by the wine sector is still being defined by market experts.
In light of all this turmoil, Wine Communicators of Australia’s China Wine Marketing Summit is bringing together an impressive line-up of China market experts, who will address these issues and provide insights and learnings about this important market. There is no better time in the wine sector to pull together, support each other and show the world that Australia remains focussed on the China market.
Off the back of the success of the 2019 Summit, the 2020 Summit is designed to help both new and well-established wine exporters carve out their marketing plans for growth in this exciting Chinese consumer market.
Date: 18 November 2020
Time: 9am - 4pm (Networking drinks post-event).
Event Status: Members and non-members.
Venue: Customs House, 31 Alfred Street, Circular Quay. Sydney NSW 2000.
Format: Expert presentations and panel discussions.
This is your opportunity to gain the updates, insights and knowledge from leading industry experts in the China wine marketing space. By attending this event you will:
• Gain insights into the latest trends – What do Chinese consumers want from Australian wine brands?
• Walk away with key learnings you can immediately apply back to your role.
• Attain confidence in your future marketing communications approach to this ever increasing market.
• Build your network in the China marketing space.
• Be informed about current marketing strategies and techniques that are gaining traction.
• Demystify current perceptions of promoting Australian wine brands in China.
• Learn more about IP protection and the positive moves the Chinese government is making to protect IP.
Who Should Attend
For wine marketers, wineries and wine journalists who are either interested in China or are currently in this market and want to grow their brand’s presence.
Speakers and Panelists
WCA has engaged Smile Marketing to manage this China Marketing Summit. Smile Marketing is calling for:
- Event Partners
If you are interested in becoming involved in the Summit, please contact:
INSIGHTS AND TRENDS IN THE WINE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS SPACE
- Key Wine Trends in China
- What attracts Chinese consumers to the wine category
- Emerging trends in the Chinese market
CREATING EXCEPTIONAL CONNECTIONS WITH CHINESE CONSUMERS
- Digital Marketing – WeChat, Social and Influencers
- The Culture of Wine in China: considerations for wine brands
- Effective Cross-Cultural Communication – Engaging with Chinese Consumers
- What Chinese Consumers Demand from Australian Wine Communicators.
- Case Study - Journey in China
Achieving wine export growth in China
Protecting your IP in China
Panel – Achieving Wine Export Growth in Chia
LATEST TECH TRENDS – SHAPING HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH THE CHINESE CONSUMER
China Ecommerce Landscape – Trends and Key Success Factors for Australian Wine Brands
Wine Tourism Trends and Success Factors Attracting Chinese Tourists
Stay tuned for announcements of our thought leaders and industry experts to join the Summit in 2020.