Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
UAE Market Insights and Opportunities
- Wed 5th Aug 2020, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- online event
- Book Tickets
UAE presents many opportunities for Australian food and agri-businesses and is a major re-export hub across the Middle East, Subcontinent and North Africa. Export Connect, the Australian Food and Grocery Council and Choithrams, one of the largest retail groups in the Middle East are collaborating to bring you this webinar.
Learn about the recent developments and numerous opportunities in this key Middle Eastern market. Topics will include:
- UAE market overview and trends
- Recent developments arising from the pandemic
- Opportunities for Australian products
- What Choithrams looks for in a supplier
- How Australian brands can supply Choithrams
- Samantha Blake, Director Industry Affairs, Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Kirti Meghnani, Head of Procurement - Retail, Choithrams UAE
- Najib Lawand, Founding Director, Export Connect
Cost: this session is free. Registration numbers are capped; participants must register by Monday 3 August.