Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Grants Program 2020-21 - South Korea
This is a Grants Program
The Australia-Korea Foundation has reopened its 2020-21 grant round. Grant applications for a minimum of $5,000 or maximum of $40,000 per year up to three years will be considered.
Grant Program Objectives
- Increase public awareness of Australia in Korea, and of Korea in Australia, and the importance of the bilateral relationship
- Develop partnerships in areas of shared interest in the bilateral, regional and global context
- Increase Australians' capacity to effectively engage with Korea.
Key priority areas
- Strategic international relations
- Trade and commerce relationships
- Cross cultural collaborations
- Technological, scientific and education innovation
Applications for activities that would strengthen cooperation between Australia and Korea to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic would be welcomed. Further information is available here.
Grant Guidelines: Obtain the full Grant Guidelines here
Application process: Applications must be lodged on DFAT’s Smartygrants platform.
Department of State Growth support: The Trade and International Relations Unit may be able to provide advice regarding your application. If you would like to discuss your grant application please email us at email@example.com
Deadline: 2pm, Friday 18 September 2020.
Image credit: worldnomad.com