Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
FTA Series - Reducing Export Risks: Protecting your IP, payment and operating risks
Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) open up new opportunities and market access but FTAs are only part of the export puzzle. The challenges and risks of operating offshore are different to Australia. This webcast will take you through the key risks facing exporters and the factors to consider when expanding internationally.
Join Austrade’s panel of legal, trade and finance experts to better understand how to prepare your business, and hear first-hand from an Australian exporter on how they’ve successfully tackled the challenges.
- Andrew Hudson - Litigation & Dispute Resolution Partner at Rigby Cooke Lawyers, Director, Export Council of Australia
- Dalene Wray - Managing Director, OBE Organic
- Adam Pearce - Associate Director, Queensland, Export Finance Australia
- Sean Applegate - A/ Director Trade & Policy Projects, IP Australia
- Chris Rees - Head of Client Development Services, Austrade
Who should attend: Australian exporters and Australian businesses looking to export.
Cost: Free to attend. Participants need to register in advance.
Image credit: Austrade website