Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
The Australian's Global Food Forum 2020
The Global Food Forum is going virtual in 2020, returning on October 14 and 15.
The Australian, in partnership with Visy and supported by The Wall Street Journal, is setting the agenda for the future of agribusiness in Australia.
Bringing together the country’s agribusiness leaders, the 2020 Global Food Forum will explore the key issues facing the future of food. Amidst a backdrop of COVID survival, bushfire recovery, water wars and the transition to a low carbon economy, discover how robotics, plant-based superfoods and the paddock to plate phenomenon are changing Australian agriculture.
- Mark Allison, Managing Director, and CEO, Elders
- Steven Cain, CEO, Coles
- Kristy Carr, Founder and Executive Director, Bubs Australia
- Anthony di Pietro, CEO, LaManna Premier Group
- Marc Drouin, Managing Director and Head of Natural Resources, PSP Investments
- Michael Every, Head of Financial Markets Research, Rabobank
- Nick Halla, Senior Vice President International, Impossible Foods
- Barry Irvin, Executive Chairman, Bega Cheese
- Thomas King, CEO, Food Frontier
- Sandra Martinez, CEO, Nestle Oceania
- Rob McGavin, Co-founder, CEO and Executive Chairman, Boundary Bend Limited
- Don Meij, CEO, Dominos Pizza
- Elizabeth O'Leary, Head of Agriculture, Macquarie Group
- Anthony Pratt, Executive Chairman, Visy Industries
- Hussein Rifai, Executive Chairman, Perpetuity Capital
- Fiona Simson, President, National Farmers' Federation
- Jason Strong, Managing Director, Meat and Livestock Australia
- Mark van Dyck, Regional Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Compass Group
- Alison Watkins, Group Managing Director, Coca-Cola Amatail
- David Williams, Managing Director, Kidder Williams
* Program subject to change at the discretion of The Australian.
How can I get a Tax Invoice for my business?
A tax invoice will be attached to your booking confirmation which you will recieve via email after the booking is finalised.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email email@example.com