Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Cultivo™ Global Immersion Program, Iowa USA
- Sun 28th Feb 2021
- online event
- View Website
Calling out to all Australian agritech, agbioscience and ag-equipment companies with broadacre cropping or livestock solutions interested in doing business in the USA.
Supported by Austrade and AgriFutures, the 10 day Iowa Immersion Program will be hosted by Cultivation Corridor (Cultivo), a public-private coalition of stakeholders including Deere & Company, Corteva Agriscience and Kent Corporation. The Iowa region has established itself as an epicentre of global agricultural production and research. This program offers you the opportunity to network with industry leaders and connect with progressive producers, researchers and customers.
- Develop business opportunities with key USA and international industry leaders, leading companies, manufacturers, distributors, researchers and investors.
- Participate in networking events and roundtable discussions to gain insights into USA and global trends
- Meet 1-on1 with US investors, opportunity for selected participants to compete in a USD$100,000 pitch competition.
- Gain an up to date, in-depth understanding of the USA’s dybnamic and world-leading agriculture and food industry through site visits to key USA agribusiness and food companies
- Receive on-the-ground support and facilitation from Cultivation Corridor
Who should participate:
Businesses with solutions for broadacre cropping or livestock including:
- agtech start-ups & firms
- agbioscience firms
- agricultural equipment manufacturers
For detailed information about this event and the participation package, please refer to the event brochure.
Application deadline: 28 February 2021
Program dates: 17-21 May 2021
Australian travellers should be aware of the increased threat of terrorism globally and should consult the Australian Government’s General Advice to Australian Travellers, which is available at www.smartraveller.gov.au.
This event is not organised by Austrade.