Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Horticulture to Indonesia: Market Access Under IA-CEPA
This webinar, led by the Department of Agriculture, and Hort Innovation is designed to bring industry from both Indonesia and Australia together to learn about new horticulture trade opportunities under IA-CEPA.
Topics will include:
- Australian horticulture market overview
- Export trends
- Indonesian horticulture market demand
- Market opportunities
- Market access to Indonesia
- TRQ processes and application.
- Leah Cuttriss - Adviser, DAWE;
- Allaster Cox - Charge d'Affairs, Australian Embassy Jakarta;
- Hendry Sim - Vice Director, Laris Manis Utama;
- Damian Gibbons - Assistant Quota Manager, DAWE
- Penny Measham - Head of Trade, Hort Innovation
Cost: Free. Particpiants must register in advance.